Request

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Request
Want to make me a signature?
Use the formula please?
So,I can now what type of signature you want,the render etc....
But here a simple one that I made 4 days ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Use the formula please?
So,I can now what type of signature you want,the render etc....
But here a simple one that I made 4 days ago.
like that, but use Kim Kardashian instead
and add a "n" to the Jailbroke
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

like that, but use Kim Kardashian instead
and add a "n" to the Jailbroke
Okay,I will do later today.
I hope I still got the psd.but if not I will be happy to make you another one.




Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us