sig request

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
sig request
can comeone make me some cool kanye sig or some shit? will thank and rep..
Quote Originally Posted by Kanye View Post
can comeone make me some cool kanye sig or some shit? will thank and rep..
I will try some new method but please wait a moment I got exams so I need to study.Maybe tomorrow or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I will try some new method but please wait a moment I got exams so I need to study.Maybe tomorrow or something.
alright.. cool.
Is this render good?
THAT IS THE WORSTE ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN! AND IM TALKING ABOUT MY SIG I MADE ITS TERRIBLE
Follow the format please.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Follow the format please.
i dont have any specifics. im just looking for people to do what ever.
Here this is it:


Hope you like it and if you do don't forget to thanks and rep me
Moar!?!?!?!?
I'll try. Will let you know.
any one else awant to make one fo me?
ehm i'm currently working on 2 other sigs...
Please wait until tomorrow
still looking for more.
Quote Originally Posted by Kanye View Post
still looking for more.

yes but please but hes still looking for more
I don't know why this thread wasn't closed,because usually when someone post a sig it get closed.
Just saying
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?