ExclamationHigh Def. Fire!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
High Def. Fire!
This is made by me (im kinda nub) in 3DS Max.
Its a Firecan (fire is High def.).
The Youtube movie screws the quality.

If you'r bored or just feel to see the High def. version, download it beneeth.
WATCH LOW QUALITY FIRECAN [YOUTUBE]
DOWNLOAD HD FIRECAN [.MOV][3.50MB][**********]
Thanks
Can you moddle yourself or not?
No me can't, looks awsome for in games, btw why aren't things like this in MMORPG games? Like barrels with "moving" fire?
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
No me can't, looks awsome for in games, btw why aren't things like this in MMORPG games? Like barrels with "moving" fire?
I supose so... I thought the same.
Thats pretty sick nasty ;P
Looks Good...
Good Enough For Games I Agree
looks good man..better job then i can do..
Haha, then you must suck lol, this is kinda simple.
Pretty good.. keep up the "good" work
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us