Signature Request
Hey guys you may possibly know me from the project blackpoint or combat arms forums
i wanted to ask if somebody would make me a sig pic to replace my current one
im using a request format to make it easier for you all
Main Text/Name: Joebob97
Sub Text/Quote: Annoymous IS cool
Size: I want it about 500x365 (original size) pixels or anything close by
dont want it to be to big (got banned for that once)
Style: Use the Black ops cover given and put in the text i gave
Colour: Make the text blackish-grey try not to mess with the covers original color unless it makes it look better (I will be judge of it)
Other Information: Please make this professional and you may put a signature of your name at the bottom in small but visible white print
you can also follow the link for the picture by clicking on it for dl

PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH THE PICTURE SO I CAN SEE IT
IF I LIKE IT PLZ GIVE ME A DOWNLOAD LINK FROM imageshack.com
i wanted to ask if somebody would make me a sig pic to replace my current one
im using a request format to make it easier for you all
Main Text/Name: Joebob97
Sub Text/Quote: Annoymous IS cool
Size: I want it about 500x365 (original size) pixels or anything close by
dont want it to be to big (got banned for that once)
Style: Use the Black ops cover given and put in the text i gave
Colour: Make the text blackish-grey try not to mess with the covers original color unless it makes it look better (I will be judge of it)
Other Information: Please make this professional and you may put a signature of your name at the bottom in small but visible white print
you can also follow the link for the picture by clicking on it for dl

PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH THE PICTURE SO I CAN SEE IT
IF I LIKE IT PLZ GIVE ME A DOWNLOAD LINK FROM imageshack.com

