What does K2 bans?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What does K2 bans?
Does annybody know what warrock bans: ip / instal code?

I have already asked how to change my ip, the admin anwered ipconfig /release /renew, I pm'ed him about it and he don't even react in 3 days , cause this won't work. But don't care, i just wanna know how K2 bans.
They ban your MAC and IP Address.
Sure? Because the mac adress is easy to change > tmac, but the ip is a big problem for me xD
I got a IP ban to...

But I can play warrock with a program called: SMAC

It change the mac adresses it worked for me
Once you change your MAC address It changes your IP -_-
Question answered. Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us