fuck you whore

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
fuck you whore
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!!!!!

WHY WHOULD YOU CONSIDER ME CREEPY
WHY

I AM NOT A DISTURBING PERSON :@
srrsly fuck you bitch
you rage me...

you the one who like fucking little boys like fucking rugrats and shit you fucking bitch why you messing with me calling me creepy
i dont looked disturbed =/
i am not !!!

REALLY THIS FUCKING PISSED ME OFFF!
that people are really creepy out by me
i am a human being for peace sake
ur just jealous that u dont have one.
Hmm, who is scared of you...
But you ARE creepy.
is he gay?
why do u give a shit gurab?
cause hes gay. everyone makes fun of gays
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
cause hes gay. everyone makes fun of gays
I bet you're a closet homo. Also, I don't see how gourav's being gay has any relevance to the fact that some girl called him creepy.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
I bet you're a closet homo. Also, I don't see how gourav's being gay has any relevance to the fact that some girl called him creepy.
Fuck man you are like the master flamer/disser I praise you.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Fuck man you are like the master flamer/disser I praise you.
Thanks :P. I would thank all the books that I read...
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Which would be... none?
Lolz, i guess Arun got some shit up his sleevs too.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Lolz, i guess Arun got some shit up his sleevs too.
Apparently not, because he knows nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Which would be... none?
Once again; you know nothing. I read a lot...
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!
FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!!!!!

WHY WHOULD YOU CONSIDER ME CREEPY
WHY

I AM NOT A DISTURBING PERSON :@
srrsly fuck you bitch
you rage me...

you the one who like fucking little boys like fucking rugrats and shit you fucking bitch why you messing with me calling me creepy
i dont looked disturbed =/
i am not !!!

REALLY THIS FUCKING PISSED ME OFFF!
that people are really creepy out by me
i am a human being for peace sake
Your avatar is.... ?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?