Thumbs upProblems with Public hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Problems with Public hack
Cant get it to work past injecting it.

I'm pretty sure allot of people also have this problem

I have vista, and yes i followed ALL the instructions.

anyone have any luck??
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/366-projec...aves-hack.html
DER DER DER READ THE FORUMS AND POST B/F U READ!!!
Calm down, bro. Every post I've seen you leave in this section has been rage and flame. That's no way to treat the community.

Also, there's a sticky already about how to inject hacks, which I plan to expand upon once unbanned.
I do not care and im helping...And mine is specif and ur banned
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
I do not care and im helping...And mine is specif and ur banned
He's on a post ban, not some other ban that you may or may not have thought of.
i obviously tried that method already, why would i be posting here if i haven't?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us