Testing User Tagging

Posts 1–15 of 168 · Page 1 of 12
i beat chu 2 it
I tagged myself, I think.

Credits to @Doc for finding add-on. Credits to @Dave84311 for implementing.



@Robert loool Me 2 NOw i understand litle bit what is this..


@Gab to see if it works
Nice guys really liking this new tool, I hope we keep it! @Dave84311

Can't mention yourselves. Nice Touch!
@Coke Just had to do it myself.
Cool story bro xdd
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
Cool story bro xdd
fail @Jazk
InHuman came up with idea, I found the appropriate add-on and Dave was kind enough to give you guys a new thing to abu...I mean use appropriately.
Plugin seems stoopid. Especially with the bar at the top. I think I'm going to remove it if it isn't necessary.
Posts 1–15 of 168 · Page 1 of 12

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?