Looking for Runescape pure!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Runescape pure!
Hi,

I'm looking for a Runescape pure with 99range and/or 99strength!
Has to be 1 to 40 def!
Please let me know..
I got some good accounts on some games, specially on Runescape!
Got a pure has 60 str 61 range 1 deff 31 magic 20 prayer (make it 31 or 53) 45 attack 59-59 hp something like that and its been member has done Avas and horror from the deep for unholy book. PM me if yours interestead Im taking RSGP or something else just Pm me .
I have a pure with 61 range and NOTHING ELSE! Ill sell for a minecraft account or make my minecraft account member
what does that ca account have to do with rs pures
ive got an account with 82 range, 85 mage, 5 crystal bows, addy gloves, mm done, etc etc

add me on 'feuq@LiVee.com'
ill accept rs gp
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?