Item Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Item Hack
While I know that things like health and gold are stored server side. What about the items in your bags? Is there a hack we could use to duplicate the number of one item we have so that we can sell more and basically have unlimited gold? Or are items server side as well?
ofc items are server-sided.

Although, if someone would poke around with WPE, or try mail system with disconnects, then I'm sure that someone might find a "dupe" or whatsoever.


Although, I somewhere heard that in beta, there was a working gold hack. Probably bull shiet.
Dupes are available for every game, just don't expect to have access to them without knowledge or $$$... Since I'm more the latter, I've paid $1600 for a dupe method in a specific game, made back 80% of it before I got caught and banned. Still have the method though, just getting the original items to dupe again would be a pain. =_=
Well, I mean like people have hacked things in the quickslots but I don't know how to do that, anyone know how?
I believe hacking stuff in the quick slots in the thread by Hell Demon.
Quote Originally Posted by nb109 View Post
I believe hacking stuff in the quick slots in the thread by Hell Demon.
But it doesn't tell you how to hack certain items. Like I want to hack chain hooks and other stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
But it doesn't tell you how to hack certain items. Like I want to hack chain hooks and other stuff.
That's in the thread, all of the secondary weapons are listed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?