Signature Request For HALAF :)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request For HALAF :)
Main Text/Name: HaLaF.
Sub Text/Quote: We All Know That We Are Going To Die.
Size: Good for an signature in MPGH.
Style: WhatEver You Like .
Theme:Image
Colour: Use Ligh Blue like in Tron Legacy
Image/Render: I couldn`t find any good so i want something like tron legacy stuff or what ever u find
Other Information: I Want the text to be smooth with glowing thats it thank you and the Font To Be Nice of course
It's 10PM here and tomorrow got exams,so I will do it tomorrow maybe at 13PM.
Let's say 13-16 hours from now.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
It's 10PM here and tomorrow got exams,so I will do it tomorrow maybe at 13PM.
Let's say 13-16 hours from now.
yah ok thx
:P exams suck ballz XD
I'm here now,but if you find me a render I will do it now,because I got to go out in 3 PM.
45 minutes more from now.
Is this good or you need something better?
i really like that one, maybey make the glow red? (spiderman = red),


oh wait: he WANTS blue, but get yourself a tron render then...


Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
i really like that one, maybey make the glow red? (spiderman = red),


oh wait: he WANTS blue, but get yourself a tron render then...


Well,I don't got any ideas what I can do with a Tron render,so if he doesn't want that spider man one,someone else can do it for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Well,I don't got any ideas what I can do with a Tron render,so if he doesn't want that spider man one,someone else can do it for him.
The spider man one Rocks bro i just love it wow ... its amazing and about tron kyle will do it thx
/request close
Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenger View Post
The spider man one Rocks bro i just love it wow ... its amazing and about tron kyle will do it thx
/request close
Okay,sorry that I couldn't do the Tron one,but today I'm not creative instead it's dullish.

@theGuy..thatpostedafterme
Nice signature I think he will use yours because it's a Tron sig.
I dont know if you're even looking for one
but i was bored so i made this one

Nr 1:



Nr 2:



Nr 3:


Greets Sentrax ;D


PS: I returned!
Quote Originally Posted by Sentrax82 View Post
I dont know if you're even looking for one
but i was bored so i made this one

Nr 1:



Nr 2:



Nr 3:


Greets Sentrax ;D


PS: I returned!
omg thats epic i hope he will like it xD
Quote Originally Posted by Sentrax82 View Post
I dont know if you're even looking for one
but i was bored so i made this one

Nr 1:



Nr 2:



Nr 3:


Greets Sentrax ;D


PS: I returned!
THATS SICK OMG I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!!!
It would be nice if you can give me a thanks. ;D
But you don't have to.

It's not the reason why i make Signatures.
It's mainly because i want to make the Users happy ^^

I know a lot of People who makes Signatures just for the Thanks count ... q.q
Quote Originally Posted by Sentrax82 View Post
It would be nice if you can give me a thanks. ;D
But you don't have to.

It's not the reason why i make Signatures.
It's mainly because i want to make the Users happy ^^

I know a lot of People who makes Signatures just for the Thanks count ... q.q
i gave u rep+ thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?