Bitching about leechers is not allowed.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Bitching about leechers is not allowed.
"Zomfg, hes a leccher, lets post this 15 times over." There's nothing we can do about it, stop bitching about it. This shit going on with Daris. Okay, he's a leecher, but live with it. I don't want to see in every thread he makes, a fucking list full of bitching and moaning. So stop it.
I stopped so meh.. who banned imsohoooood btw? and for what.. just wondering
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
I stopped so meh.. who banned imsohoooood btw? and for what.. just wondering
Banned for talking about trading in the general section. Forgot.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Haxalot View Post
Banned for talking about trading in the general section. Forgot.
LOOOL, shame
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?