Injector Help...

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
What OS are you running and is it x64 or x86?

Back in the day when I tried to copy an injector code I had similar errors with a similar code, never found a resolution though. I think your best bet is just to find a different injector source.
Win 7, 64 Bit.

Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
"Unable to find an entry point named....." basically means that the function or API you are trying to use does not exist in the dll file you are trying to use it from. So as Void said, try removing the A from the function name and see what happens.
I'll Try That.
i tried these codes looks working at start but then it says: Index can be lower than zero i don't get kernel error
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us