Bored -.-

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
i would write a wall of text but im to lazy
the first one is definitely the best
the use of the splatters is done well but its a bit overdone in these it has good flow
the second one
has too many elements involved or at least it looks like that even though you can tell theres only a couple things in there the brushing is what makes it look cluttered and the fact that theres a random guitar there doesn't really help
the third one
seems a bit empty here c4ds dont really go with that style but then again i dont know what does the color scheme is nice though here
the fourth one
has good blending but i cant really tell whats up with the renders legs the random c4d ruins the flow that it had going this one isnt cluttered with all the smudge/brush but it seems dull it needs more of a wow factor to make it pop there are some irregularities in the lighting around the stomach which should be darker imo
Actually i disagree with you on the last one, the c4d makes it look very abstract and peculiar. This however has nothing to do with my signatures being messy. Thanks for the CnC, just try to stick with one thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
The only decent one is CrazyConservative's the others lack much too many things for me to even consider them to be voted for. Crazy has managed to create depth, blending, as well as flow, not to mention a focal point with a simple technique. Still I suggest Crazy changes the colours up, maybe uses a gradient. The other ones are missing too many basics. Shifttt's is OK (For a crop)... (arguable, it's just a god damn crop) and the rest of you should go read up on some tutorials. For those of you who took a stock and placed it on a background, you deserve no credit. Good job to some of the contestants, others start working.
For somebody so "pro" I was expecting more.
As I said earlier, you're a blowhard.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
For somebody so "pro" I was expecting more.
As I said earlier, you're a blowhard.
For someone with a post count of 6000 I was expecting a more appealing comment. Maybe even a phrase in which you don't call me a blowhard or blowtard. But I guess not all of us have a penis that is bigger than 3 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentrax82 View Post
wow they are awesome
i realy like the second one can u show me how you made this one?

Thanks!
Maybe later, thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post
BLEH, this makes my stuff look like shit, beast job nigga.
Thanks man.
wow they are awesome
i realy like the second one can u show me how you made this one?

Thanks!
BLEH, this makes my stuff look like shit, beast job nigga.
I wish I was this good...
wow, where did you get your C4D's?
Where'd you get those yellow c4ds that I've seen a lot but can't find?
And Ryan pops out of nowhere
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
Where'd you get those yellow c4ds that I've seen a lot but can't find?
And Ryan pops out of nowhere
It's clysm's pack.

U can get from deviant art.

Ps.
lolololllll@ Ryan <3
Very Very Nice. Keep it up
Nigga, you got to make me one! Beasting shit is beasting.
My main problem with these are that they aren't vibrant enough or dramatic. They all seem rather washed add due to the foreground effects.

I'll write a wall of text tomorrow to explain what I mean.
Really nice JOB
Nice job dude, good work
i really like the 2nd one but i dont like the fonts on the 4th
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us