Finding offset for spread

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Finding offset for spread
Hello.
I already found offset for no recoil.
How to find offset for no spread while hip shooting?
can someone show steps how to search for it?
I really don't know, but I would like to.
Hmm I now a way to do it but it will only work online and it will be ban-able.
There is a console command that lets you alter the perks. Its called perk_something and there is one for each perk.
If you find the offset for steady aim you can make it into nospread but it will work for everyone who has steady aim.
I looked around on google and I couldn't find out how to do it, but I found out that it is the same function that spreads out your crosshair. So if you know what function that draws the crosshair you can look into it.
don't double/triple post :O

you can just edit your first post
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
don't double/triple post :O

you can just edit your first post
No I can't... If I could I would.
If you open your eyes you can see that my first post was made 3 days ago and the second one yesterday.
The third one was something like 25 hours after the second.
aw sorry
i didn't see that my fault
Hooch I found something
Its for single player:
1A54BE8 + 10 jump_spreadAdd (its a float)
If you set it to -1000 you can get nospread for like 0,2 second in the start of your jump.
I will go look at it in ollydbg and see if there is anything interesting.
I believe the offset for spread is at: 0x0047690f....
Quote Originally Posted by MikeHawke View Post
I believe the offset for spread is at: 0x0047690f....
SP or MP?
How to use it and where did you find it?
Sorry I should have specified this was for alterIW 1.3.37a. I found it using Ollydbg.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeHawke View Post
Sorry I should have specified this was for alterIW 1.3.37a. I found it using Ollydbg.
Could you tell alittle more about how to find and how to use it so we can find it for steam version and sp?


What to do?
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
Could you tell alittle more about how to find and how to use it so we can find it for steam version and sp?


What to do?
Thank you.
But I have one question.
How did you search for it.
Did noped every jump and checked what happened or did you had any better way of doing this?

P.S.
I'm hacking alterIW
MikeHawke what did you search for to find the offset?
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
Could you tell alittle more about how to find and how to use it so we can find it for steam version and sp?


What to do?

Replace that with a null and you're golden.....

Btw...this won't work on steam....
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us