Signature Request

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Can Some1 Make Me A Signature please. Somthing cool with colours Text: Hyder

Thank You.
Quote Originally Posted by hyder123 View Post
Can Some1 Make Me A Signature please. Somthing cool with colours Text: Hyder

Thank You.
Anything specific?
Do you want a colorful look or a dark look? I can make one. Of course, I'm new to signatures. So I wouldn't take mine over others before you see mine. Lol.
But I can do something kinda simple for you :P
I'll PM the link to you, tell me if you like it.
Follow the format please. It's in the stickied threads.
aaaand
25 Posts required
Follow format and 25 posts are required.
..... Why are you Unverified And u need 25 posts so Get verified first then Come back
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?