Signature Request - L3git™

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Signature Request - L3git™
Hey so if someone could make my sig it would be great. I understand that the rendering may take a while.

Main Text/Name: L3git™
Sub Text/Quote: Respect me and I'll respect you.
Size: Same.
Style: Leave it.
Theme: Leave it.
Colour: Blue, Black and White.
Image/Render: I would like all the extra blue taken out so there are just hearts and the attached lines. Rendered backround the MPGH backround color please.
Designer: Anyone who can.
Other Information: Please just try to do this and post images of what you managed to do. I realise it's a bit complicated but please try. Put then main text and sub text on left side please. Thanks in advance!
Currently working on it!

Omg it's not possible to render this image .___.
You can't fu***** render that image.
I give up.
Why ? What's the problem with this image ? I wanna know.
Dang....Can you guys try to make a Blue heart design and render it? I just want a cool looking blue heart rendered with my name and quote under it...
I already did but its not finished yet...
Thanks. I saw this one i thought it would be a cool one to do :O
Well here is my try,I know it sucks I don't got any fuking ideas about this.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Well here is my try,I know it sucks I don't got any fuking ideas about this.
Looks nice, but doesn't it looks a bit stretchy ?
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Well here is my try,I know it sucks I don't got any fuking ideas about this.
Lol not that good? Are you blind ? ( If you are EVEN BETTER )
Nice Job lol I like it Thanks!

/req close
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Looks nice, but doesn't it looks a bit stretchy ?
I hold Shift when I crop,so it's not because of that.
Well,I tried to make it a little bit smaller but it would be out of point.
That is sick dude.
Its awesome!

but keep the render as it was
Quote Originally Posted by Sentrax82 View Post
That is sick dude.
Its awesome!

but keep the render as it was
What do you mean keep the render as it was?
I don't crop the render?
That's almost impossible to make a render from that ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
That's almost impossible to make a render from that ^^
The first picture obviously because it's a "little" light.
But the second one okay...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?