Or Operator (||)
Idk y but this part of my code isn't working. I spent a while trying to figure this out but never did. I want it to check the color of coordinate one and nine. It will then compare the colors of those coordinates to screen_now which is the color of the spot right now. If it does not match the colors then i want it to start rs_event_alert.exe. The problem is that it starts rs_event_alert.exe anyway, even if the statement is true. Here is the code:
Code:
COLORREF tree = RGB(r_pixel_one, g_pixel_one, b_pixel_one);
COLORREF background = RGB(r_pixel_two, g_pixel_two, b_pixel_two);
int r_2,g_2,b_2;
int r_3, g_3, b_3;
int r_4, g_4, b_4;
pixel3 = GetPixel(hdc, one.x, one.y);
r_3 = GetRValue(pixel3);
g_3 = GetGValue(pixel3);
b_3 = GetBValue(pixel3);
COLORREF screen_now = RGB(r_3, g_3, b_3);
if(screen_now != tree || background){system("START rs_event_alert.exe"); system("PAUSE");}
pixel2 = GetPixel(hdc, eight.x, eight.y);
r_2 = GetRValue(pixel2);
g_2 = GetGValue(pixel2);
b_2 = GetBValue(pixel2);
if(r_2 == r_targetpix && g_2 == g_targetpix && b_2 == b_targetpix){ autodump(); }
Sleep(1500);


It's got nothing to do with ur code, just another way of getting the rgb values. So I guess HD never really answered your question... 