Project Blackout Hints, Tips, and Tutorial.

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
If I get atleast 5 vids, Ill post the number one.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post
If I get atleast 5 vids, Ill post the number one.
Legit?
Quote Originally Posted by FukoBackup View Post
Legit?
Legit would be... (For lack of a better word) more better.
:O how long you been playing legit then ??
That'S really cool ic ant wait for these mods
Update comming next week.
hello i want use rpe but my Project blackout could'n start
after HS loading (in virtual MAchine)
but in my real PC (win7) i can enter the game
anybody has solution ???

1 more can rpe work in 64bit ???
(if can how to use in 64bit)
Alamak I thought this forum was not a cheater, Wew I fooled ....

sorry my words and my words

::: GREETINGS cheaters INDONESIA:::
was planning a weapon guide, what to do, use, etc.
I need to update this.
This helps a lot.
thx alot for this Lady GaGa
Updated, nice job.
This is very helpful
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us