Getting console damage to work.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Getting console damage to work.
Alright I've asked for help many times now and still havnt found the solution.
Im useing shawns trainer and cant get the damage to work,thats all i really want.Ill show u the steps im doing and maybe you can help.

1.Launch trainer in admin
2.Launch vindi in windowed mode.
3.Launch a boat
4.Press 1hit kill button.
5.Go in dungeon but only do normal damage.

I've tried 3 clean starts after the patch.
I've tried useing hack before and after I enter dungeon both dont work.

Im useing Windows 7 Ultimate 32x

Plz help Ty
do step 4 (ctrl+q) after 5 and repeat step 4 everytime a new area is loaded.
Drop the whole trainer folder in C:\
Run the trainer as Administrator (I do this even though I'm running XP.)
Run Vindictus
Launch a private board.
Enter the first level
Press Ctrl+Q (For some reason, the hotkeys work for me, but the buttons don't)

If you still can't get it to work, you're either following the steps wrong, or you're just not going to be able to get this to work.
Quote Originally Posted by Streetwyze View Post
Drop the whole trainer folder in C:\
Run the trainer as Administrator (I do this even though I'm running XP.)
Run Vindictus
Launch a private board.
Enter the first level
Press Ctrl+Q (For some reason, the hotkeys work for me, but the buttons don't)

If you still can't get it to work, you're either following the steps wrong, or you're just not going to be able to get this to work.
When I select administrator it asks for a password. I asume there is not password, but then it gives me unable to logon for some of the of following reasons; blank password is restricted, hours restriction, policy enforced.

When I try it with a password it says bad password or unknow user name.

Any ideas anyone?
well none of the things i try work so im about to just quit and say fck it .-. and wait for next trainer/console
you need to be host/party leader and it's best to do this only in a private party (by yourself) after you load the map and see the mobs, click 1 hit kill. if you do it before you load the map it will reset, each time you load a new map you need to click 1 hit kill button again. good luck
ok ima help you out since i dont give a crap about what happens to this game anymore

Start the console, start the game, make a private party with just yourself. Start the dungeon, when you get into the map type "sv_cheats 1"
then type "player_monster_damage_base_constant 10000".
still didnt work maybe injection isnt working?
Try doing it on a admin acc
I'm sure the account I'm on is an admin account. It doesn't work. I also created an admin account and tried it there and it still didn't work. I'm not sure whats going on with this hack or w/e
did u use the password for tht admin acc?
FINALLY I GOT IT TO WORK =-= think all i had to do was restart comp ._.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us