Transformer

PollDo you like transformers
13 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Transformer
i like transformers
NOT THE CARTOON ONE THE ONE THAT WENT IN THEATRES
The movie was alright I guess,not a big fan of things like transformers but it was a good movie.
well it was 9/10 for me
optimus prime is to much goody to shoes for me like him =/
so he is gay
mm
tranformers mm not is cool but its ok
blod =o ur a disgrace to my transformer pride naw i jk
7/10 for me...its OK i guess...not my type of film tho :/
was a good movie i liked it.
The transformer movie was pretty good
black guy interrogation. funniest thing ever
I really like this movie megan fox is so hot!!
Liked it
I actially liked the movie. It Wasnt So Good but it was ok i guess
It was okay, but it's pretty old now..
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us