Ogre3d

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Ogre3d
Ok so I play a game that uses Ogre3d it has no type of hack protection, but I have never tried hacking anything other than d3d. Could I get into the viewport or the scenenode of the ogre3d client on that game the same way I do with directx? How would I find the scenenode?
Link us to the game's site I'll dl it.

You're probably able to find ways of getting what you want by downloading the Ogre3D code and looking for strings etc
Ovre3D is just a framework that encompases DirectX (or OpenGL) and adds a little abstraction . You can still do whatever you do with DirectX, provided the game is in DirectX mode.
Do not laugh at me about this game. I use it to learn lua and I am trying to build up a bit of hacking skills.

Free Games at ROBLOX.com

I used to make exploits on it but they patched them all.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us