[Preview] MiniDJ Program

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Preview] MiniDJ Program

Here is the Preview, Everything works but still working on the Treble, Bass and more. This is for my friend at VirtualDJ who needs it for his kids. I don't know if i will be releasing it to the public. No one has ever made this kind of program in VB so this is the first DJ program! If you are interested in helping Add me on Live. Thank you! people who help me will get the program for free!

Veerank12@LiVee.com

LIVE-[OFFLINE]

I am still working alot on the GUI and will be changed dramatically. I know those are Mediaplayers, but its non-commercial so it doesnt matter!
Looks really awesome already!
:P Trust me when I'm done your gonna faint XD
You gonna release it here?
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
You gonna release it here?
Hope he does ;D

@OP nice idea/assignment you've gotten..maybe I'll try making one too nishishi..>;D
Ill be releasing the program but not the source code, if you would like to source code ill sell it for like 5$
Ohh com on.. I might be able to do better work in my sleep.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Ohh com on.. I might be able to do better work in my sleep.
But you're pro ^^
Ehh well the codes to the Bass, Treble, Echo, etc.. they are custom there really isnt any code for them in VB, so I have to add custom codes and stuff to make it work hard work. Doesn't deserve an Open source. too much work...
Not bad your gui needs some work but not bad +)
Thanks everyone the release will be next week when I get some people to help. I can't WAIT!
So far all I see is a GUI provided by DotNetBar components & 2 Media player components. (ax).

Video of how functional this is (would be great)
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
So far all I see is a GUI provided by DotNetBar components & 2 Media player components. (ax).

Video of how functional this is (would be great)
I agree. GUI <> WYSIWYG(in this case).
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?