DetectedBlack Edition Final rc2 + Source Code

Posts 16–30 of 85 · Page 2 of 6
gj on hack, looks cool.
Quote Originally Posted by yoda23456 View Post
Hey house If i Edit some things will i be able to make it run to AlterIw instead? :3
yeah, update offsets
o_o included code, thx house, finally a reason to learn a bit of c++ awesome work
Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
o_o included code, thx house, finally a reason to learn a bit of c++ awesome work
actually this is VB.NET based hack, tho it had some components made in C++
What Ver of VB.NET? i get many error when i open it With VB :S
Quote Originally Posted by yoda23456 View Post
What Ver of VB.NET? i get many error when i open it With VB :S
As long as its VB .Net it won't make a difference.
three days grace-riot
haha ur fav song is riot by three days grace? what does that have to do with this though

y is it included in ur lib

jw

your hacks are very impressive by the way it seems u mustve spent a lot of time on this proj... thank you
thxx House you are the best in everything, hacking texture modding
AT least this hack has aimbot. CA or other games don't offer this :P
Thanks but I get 77 errors in the designer when I open the project. I use vb.net.
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
Thanks but I get 77 errors in the designer when I open the project. I use vb.net.
I re-downloaded source and everything was right, do not delete files in obj and bin folders.
Still undetected? I saw another BlackEdition thread which was detected?
Quote Originally Posted by djmarvin View Post
Still undetected? I saw another BlackEdition thread which was detected?
Quote Originally Posted by house
Note:

Most of the functions could trigger VAC ban so using VAC disabler is highly recommended
Maybe read the post better next time? ^^
We should drink something to celebrate these hacks
Posts 16–30 of 85 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us