Crysis information?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Crysis information?
I wasn't sure what to name the title, but I thought I'd put it as a request.
Basicly, I'm asking if someone has played Crysis (1) and can tell me some information about it.
Considered going to alterIW to make an in-depth crysis mod.
Any?

(Mostly the powers, etc)
I got Crysis, it's boring like hell lol, more fun to use it as a graphic testing game lolz
So what do you want to know?

In short, You got all that's in the already made crysis mod:
Cloak, Maximum strength (Super jump), Maximum speed, Maximum Armor and "Access weapon modification"

Weapon modification:
When you start off you have a kit with basic things, like.. Silencer, grenade, Iron sights...

Each weapon has up to 5 modifications,
Examples you can add to the weapon:
Reflex sight, Assault scope (Acog scope :P), Sniper scope (Overlay editing?, not sure if it could be done in MW2..), Flashlight module(In the game manual it says: illuminates targets but also pinpoints the user's location), Laser pointer module(Easyest to do, clientdvar ftw? lol)
Grenade launcher, Tactical attachment (Unlimited ammo)
Silencer,
and then we got for pistol only laser/light module which combinates Laser pointer module and Flashlight module.

Grenades:
Fragmention grenades, Smoke grenades, flashbangs and explosives (It's just like a C4)

Then we got Vehicles... (Pretty hard to do in MW2, aye?)




(I thought you quitted btw?)
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
I got Crysis, it's boring like hell lol, more fun to use it as a graphic testing game lolz
So what do you want to know?

In short, You got all that's in the already made crysis mod:
Cloak, Maximum strength (Super jump), Maximum speed, Maximum Armor and "Access weapon modification"

Weapon modification:
When you start off you have a kit with basic things, like.. Silencer, grenade, Iron sights...

Each weapon has up to 5 modifications,
Examples you can add to the weapon:
Reflex sight, Assault scope (Acog scope :P), Sniper scope (Overlay editing?, not sure if it could be done in MW2..), Flashlight module(In the game manual it says: illuminates targets but also pinpoints the user's location), Laser pointer module(Easyest to do, clientdvar ftw? lol)
Grenade launcher, Tactical attachment (Unlimited ammo)
Silencer,
and then we got for pistol only laser/light module which combinates Laser pointer module and Flashlight module.

Grenades:
Fragmention grenades, Smoke grenades, flashbangs and explosives (It's just like a C4)

Then we got Vehicles... (Pretty hard to do in MW2, aye?)




(I thought you quitted btw?)
Not so hard to do the vehicles, give me the model I told you so many times, , I´ll do it for you,
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
I got Crysis, it's boring like hell lol, more fun to use it as a graphic testing game lolz
So what do you want to know?

In short, You got all that's in the already made crysis mod:
Cloak, Maximum strength (Super jump), Maximum speed, Maximum Armor and "Access weapon modification"

Weapon modification:
When you start off you have a kit with basic things, like.. Silencer, grenade, Iron sights...

Each weapon has up to 5 modifications,
Examples you can add to the weapon:
Reflex sight, Assault scope (Acog scope :P), Sniper scope (Overlay editing?, not sure if it could be done in MW2..), Flashlight module(In the game manual it says: illuminates targets but also pinpoints the user's location), Laser pointer module(Easyest to do, clientdvar ftw? lol)
Grenade launcher, Tactical attachment (Unlimited ammo)
Silencer,
and then we got for pistol only laser/light module which combinates Laser pointer module and Flashlight module.

Grenades:
Fragmention grenades, Smoke grenades, flashbangs and explosives (It's just like a C4)

Then we got Vehicles... (Pretty hard to do in MW2, aye?)




(I thought you quitted btw?)
Theres a handful of information, thanks
Though the customization probably won't get in, it'd get too messy
The powers, hud & energy will probably be in, if I decide to give it a try

Also, in the zombiemod thread I stated that 'I still have alterIW though'
I might try this later on then, thanks.
there is crysis mod on alteriw forums
Quote Originally Posted by foasdgg View Post
there is crysis mod on alteriw forums
Get away, nobody cares.
I can't even see pictures of it, so can't tell if it looks like crysis (hud etc) or not
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Get away, nobody cares.
I can't even see pictures of it, so can't tell if it looks like crysis (hud etc) or not
It's pretty good actually lol, you got a "base" there if you want ;p
Some of the powers are there...

Ah, while typiing this I found out that a guy on MPGH made a more advanced crysis mod, check it out?

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...rysis-mod.html


Oh and I forgot to tell you one important thing!
You can run out of "power" or w/e you should call it...
When you use for example maximum strength, and when you run out of power (Let's call it power, aye?) your maximum strength will dissapear, and it will take time until you can use any "perk" (Maximum armor, strength and shit)

I suggest you download the original crysis mod, and maybe this guy's and take a look at it
To tell what my plans were,
you know the 'hud' when you choose a 'power', yeah? When you use your mouse to choose 'power', attachements etc.
That, and energy, is what I want to create.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us