QuestionDid you...?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Did you...?
Did you get the Ribbon: I <3 CF?

You get it by playing almost the whole day at Valentines Day!
I didn't play CF for a Week. So no.
I guess it's too late for me to get it seeing as how i didn't play CF for the majority of the day.

oh well.
That pretty cool i played for like an hour.. idk if i got it /:]
:O
No :S
Its too late now
I stopped to play since, err... January?
not the whole day. i only logged in for one match and got it
I stopped trying to play CF since August. Way too much lag.
Okey, I will just say that i got that Ribbon! If you wanna see how it looks like i can give you a picture how it looks like!

have worse things to do...homework but i havent played it in so long
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
have worse things to do...homework but i havent played it in so long
And Runescape
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


And Runescape
that game is so ridiculous. all i know how to do is cut down trees
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


And Runescape
me and toxin will reign

Quote Originally Posted by chriscasper View Post
that game is so ridiculous. all i know how to do is cut down trees
it gets better once you get farther
My account is banned so i didn't log-in.
I'm so fucking banned right now...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us