ExclamationSome updates

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

Sup HYAKAKAKAKAKAK.
this .
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm thinking of a tutorial bank of sorts.
For each more experienced member here to each have a sticky in the tut section that only they can post in.
It can include their own tutorials, ones they have posting rights for, public ones they four useful, etc.
Someone above me said "more tutorials" and this just sort of developed itself in a second or two.

People on art forums normally use points (site currency) to buy a showcase thread that they dump everything they do into, it never gets deleted, and it's always updated.

I think incorporating that idea with tutorials would be beneficial in boosting activity.
Not a bad idea. I'll think about it. I was thinking of doing something more like a directory thread, but that would be a lot of work.
Directory would be a bit of a hassle.
With the personal bank threads, everyone is responsible for just their shit.
Of course, giving everyone the opportunity to contribute, we should have a set number of slots for people to fill to have stickies.
If you're inactive for too long, someone more active gets your slot. That can be judged by the tutorials posted in the section as regular threads.
Basically, if you want to keep your slot, you have to do somethig with it.
I would be happy to monitor this.
We need an active graphic section chat group on msn. Not one that dies after 2 days.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
We need an active graphic section chat group on msn. Not one that dies after 2 days.
Last one died due to loss of members/interest.
At least we have a more solid base now.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


Last one died due to loss of members/interest.
At least we have a more solid base now.
That's true. We need a lot of members for it though. The CF one has around 20 members and it's pretty much always active.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


That's true. We need a lot of members for it though. The CF one has around 20 members and it's pretty much always active.
I used to be in that one. I don't think a day went by that something retarded didn't happen in there. lol

Is recruiting a bad idea? There are quite a few people out there who want to learn, but are too afraid to come to the section.
i wasnt in the last one, so there's your problem
I'm started to get some people here in this section.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post

-Getting rid of Zhellbound's, Hyak's, and Photonoobster's thread and combining them into one thread becoming the rules thread of that section.

NOOOOO I LIKE MY THREAD THE WAY IT IS NOOO NO NOOOO NOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


DAS POINTLESS I OBJECT
NO1 LIKES READING MORE ANYWAY
NOOOOOOO
You can combine them if you want. Im just trying to condense the similar threads into one so people can go to one place to find out all the rules and how the section should work
I know this is a double post but I want to ask if there is anything else you guys want me to add to this before i start doing it. i know i should have done this a while ago like i said i would but i got a few unexpected assignments in school like 10 page papers, essays, research assignments etc. Things are finally starting to get back to normal. I also had hspa testing last week.

So yea, just reviving an old topic.
Right now there's not much more you can do. I think the section is pretty good where it is. So yeah, just do what you was planning to do, and when American summer comes around we'll see if anything more needs to be added
Summer revival then?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Summer revival then?
Exactly

And that includes bringing some new guys
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us