QuestionOGKEYS.com

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
OGKEYS.com
Is OGKEYS.com still a legit site? I ordered retail M249 yesterday & I've sent several emails to their support dept. and still haven't heard from them. Has anyone else bought anything from OGKEYS?
I've never heard positive feed back from that site.
I hope I don't get scammed again.... I just got scammed 3 days ago by
a guy on ************ & xfire as wannabe51. I was trying to by a lvl44 warrock acct he was advertising for $40. After I sent him the $40 via Paypal, he would not communicate with me anymore. Scammers SUCK
Dont Ever Trade with WANNABE51......

I really hope OGKEYS comes through for me.........
Rich your stupid, file a claim with paypal and get your money back.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Rich your stupid, file a claim with paypal and get your money back.
Longevity, do you mean against wannabe51 or OGKEYS or both????

I already filed a claim with Paypal on wannabe51. Still waiting on outcome.
OGKEYS is DA Shit!!! Thanks OGKEYS
OGKEYS came through for me. I bought the M249 retail code for $55. Kinda high on price, but it works AwEsOmE!!!! THANK YOU OGKEYS.COM
Quote Originally Posted by richlester View Post
OGKEYS came through for me. I bought the M249 retail code for $55. Kinda high on price, but it works AwEsOmE!!!! THANK YOU OGKEYS.COM
Hope it works for me.. I bought famas on Tue and its thur now.. still no reply to email's
Give it a little bit of time, processing can take longer than you think.

*Feed my pet*
you all know ogkeys is part owned by dave don't you?
der lolz u send the money to his papyal too....
They say on OGKEYS.com the wait is 24-48 hours...
It's already been at least 48.
I want my code
BTW I feed your pet.
Haha, thanks. Also, that is just a estimated time, could take up too one more day or maybe another 4-5 hours.
Uhh, because their prob just like k2, they won't respond for a long time.
I hope they give me my code by friday... that would be nice.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?