Weird...

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Weird...
All of hacks here are detected .... but as you unpack and search ... it's the same addie .. BTW , my addies are right and i search it .... but I't detect's GameGuard...
Quote Originally Posted by FG Tim View Post
All of hacks here are detected .... but as you unpack and search ... it's the same addie .. BTW , my addies are right and i search it .... but I't detect's GameGuard...
So what is the problem ??
Maybe few addys changed..
Search all addys again.
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Maybe few addys changed..
Search all addys again.

Nope... addy's are right.. same as your's ...
Quote Originally Posted by FG Tim View Post

Nope... addy's are right.. same as your's ...
So it should be your base..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
So it should be your base..
Owkie.. I'll check it..
Quote Originally Posted by FG Tim View Post
All of hacks here are detected .... but as you unpack and search ... it's the same addie .. BTW , my addies are right and i search it .... but I't detect's GameGuard...
yeah it's super weird, i tried different addy logger but when i open the file, it's just the same....
Quote Originally Posted by umbraga01 View Post
yeah it's super weird, i tried different addy logger but when i open the file, it's just the same....
We had the same thing in WarRock International..
Only Speed and ASM addys changed..
It's not at the base... I'll investigate this..
So the problem is really the base . Can anyone help me with my BAD BASE )) ahaha
Base is detected...Bypass GG (GameMon.des) your hacks will be fine again..as I noticed addys/offset still the same...
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
Base is detected...Bypass GG (GameMon.des) your hacks will be fine again..as I noticed addys/offset still the same...
cool



.....
i think the newest update for gameguard is to block the current hack on windows xp.. coz most of the hacks is not working now in win xp.. like Chokay hack, Xflick13 hack, these hacks aren't working on wndows xp.. they tried different injector, Chkay injector, flick injector but nothing happens.. GAMEGUARD DETECTED "BLA BLA BLA"
majority of the player in warrock are playing in a cafe shop, Os: win xp..
i hope someone could fix the hacks on windows xp..
o know the speed hack is the reason of all
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us