Talkingkwr acc

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
kwr acc
ok here is the deal i will give a paybaysafecard four 6,74$.if someone can make mi a new korean warrock acc. u chouse the name and the pass + the sq and u send me a p.message on mpgh with the acc info then i send u the psc code and i am not joking!!

Next time post this in the Marketplace (Buying).
And make sure to use a MM!
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Next time post this in the Marketplace (Buying).
And make sure to use a MM!
Agreed. I would suggest ravalla because he is best MM!!!!
Remake the thread in the Marketplace section as was suggested, I'll leave this here in case someone stumbled upon it and wishes to help you out
Quote Originally Posted by badi84 View Post
ok here is the deal i will give a paybaysafecard four 6,74$.if someone can make mi a new korean warrock acc. u chouse the name and the pass + the sq and u send me a p.message on mpgh with the acc info then i send u the psc code and i am not joking!!

I have 7 accounts in warrock korea..Want some?
Quote Originally Posted by icebox346 View Post
I have 7 accounts in warrock korea..Want some?
i want one :O
its now harder as korea has reviewed their terms and conditions
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us