[FAT UGLY MOD] All character to zombie tanker

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
[FAT UGLY MOD] All characters to zombie tanker
Note: MAKE A BACKUP

No cross textures because u niggas don't deserve it.

Feature:
Work with any human character.
Work with fireteam enemy.
Thriller dance (only for fireteam white zombies) lololol



How 2 use:

1: extract the folder
2: make a backup of chars_M_body.rez
3:Open rez inject
4: Inject EVERYTHING that is in the folder in chars_M_body.rez .

Why this mod suck ballz:

Delete all in game animations and replace them by fuck.
Textures are not modded.
Can't see the head anymore (lolololol)

Why this mod win:
Trolololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololol
Sometime the character head appear in the ass.
Characters are easier to see.


Virus scan: CHARS_M_BODY.rar - Le scanner antivirus de Jotti

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

CHARS_M_BODY.rarattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
Missing: the mod lol (attachment)
2nd v-scan
You are right, THEY ARE UGLY : )
Attachment: done. (oops)
Virus total scan : Don Carlos
Holy shit... What the fuck is that? Rofl!
I cant really tell wad you do from the screenshot.
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
I cant really tell wad you do from the screenshot.

Making a video....
Quote Originally Posted by Ddhashu2 View Post
I loled hard... Lol @Tibirius
Wtf? Tibrius isn't even IN this thread......
I don't get it
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I don't get it
Don't worry. I don't think any of us do... Lol...
wdf.... all i can say
I want to see the video NAO
I don't understand anything thats going on.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?