[fps boost]Decaying Trees Disable

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[fps boost]Decaying Trees Disable
By what I've been hearing (and experiencing in my own game of MC)... The trees that decay tends to lag like hell. And honestly I looked over the forums here for a while and surprised me that no one decided to make a disable to this.
But to just say against that, if you get something of a feature, it shouldn't give a downside to it. Oh and just to strike a note, I use a netbook and able to play minecraft with 1gb ram. (with alot of techniques and mods) And I don't have the money to afford one so you do what you can do right? {an imply that you can play MC with 1 GB ram} And for the ones that have lag due to trees , this is for you.
Anyways, with no further ado, here is the mod.

Features:
* Less lag - This mod removes what the decaying leaves was doing to make you lag (only features I guess lol but it's a good one)

Downsides:
* Decaying leaves are now gone. (But I'm going to work on to implement the coding to where it doesn't lag and get the decaying leaves) So obviously this is just for anyone that wants the lag to calm down.
* Uses the at.class and ps.class




jottis virus scan

virus total scan
decayingtreesdisable.rarattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
This is very nice. Now I can play on my laptop
what is your netbook type?
cuz my netbook refuses to run Beta
Chunk updating also is a major part of lag, especially while moving around.
Didn't lag in the first place, but this helped a little bit..

Thanks
never the less, hope everybody who downloads enjoys.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Did you make this?
Yes I did. And Jefferey taking it as though as someone else making the mod wasn't cool.
Quote Originally Posted by RyuuDZ View Post
Yes I did. And Jefferey taking it as though as someone else making the mod wasn't cool.
any god damn proof?


i try to make this section by leeching mods from minecraft forum.
[Mod][FPS Boost]Decaying Leaves disable [Beta 1.2_02] - Minecraft Forumsⓘ
Look at the date that this mod was created

by RyuuDZ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 am


And the mod that was posted here was released supposedly last week.
So first off, this mod was posted at A LATER TIME. Proving for one that the part where I POSTED AT in minecraft was posted first, proving I created this mod first.
And even in the forum over there I posted stating someone else took the mod and placed it in another forum (this one). which by the way , 99 PERCENT of the mods here are leeched from minecraft forums.
Quote Originally Posted by RyuuDZ View Post
[Mod][FPS Boost]Decaying Leaves disable [Beta 1.2_02] - Minecraft Forums
Look at the date that this mod was created

by RyuuDZ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 am


And the mod that was posted here was released supposedly last week.
So first off, this mod was posted at A LATER TIME. Proving for one that the part where I POSTED AT in minecraft was posted first, proving I created this mod first.
And even in the forum over there I posted stating someone else took the mod and placed it in another forum (this one). which by the way , 99 PERCENT of the mods here are leeched from minecraft forums.
This comes as a surprise to you why?
Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
This comes as a surprise to you why?
Actually it doesn't. I was just providing proof that was wanted to be given.
And reasons like this is why no one wants to do hard working modding, because people steals it -_-
Quote Originally Posted by RyuuDZ View Post
Actually it doesn't. I was just providing proof that was wanted to be given.
And reasons like this is why no one wants to do hard working modding, because people steals it -_-
Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet.

Its not like he can edit the main post anyways, as after 24 hours, you can not. He never claimed it as his anyways.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us