Free Tenth Lobby
Yes, its free, and its daily. A proof video can be found.......
If you want to get in, then send a message to ToXic xMario saying MPGH LOBBY. I will send you a party invite at my earliest convenience and give you the details on what to do.
I would also like to get an admin/mod to verify this post as soon as possible. If you can verify it, then send me a friend request, and ill get you in to show proof.
Also, we take donations of paypal and MS.
[MOD MESSAGE]
Must Have Verification from this Community Not somewhere else!
If you want to get in, then send a message to ToXic xMario saying MPGH LOBBY. I will send you a party invite at my earliest convenience and give you the details on what to do.
I would also like to get an admin/mod to verify this post as soon as possible. If you can verify it, then send me a friend request, and ill get you in to show proof.
Also, we take donations of paypal and MS.
[MOD MESSAGE]
Must Have Verification from this Community Not somewhere else!



