Latest patch discussion:

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Vlad was annoying.
I have been drooling over Moakai ever since they released a sneak peak. I hope he's a 3k champ instead of a 6k champ.
Imho moakai is pritty op with his spells, he has other character spells, but way more op, like his teleport and stun
I'd love to try out Mai, but the servers are busy. =\


EDIT:
HOLY FUCK, COOP VS AI IS OUT. I spammed f5 at the launcher until I got the 'online' status.
Ip system was redone? so now if i play longer i get more ip? so if i make a custom game and use an autoclicker to walk around for hours on end i could make HUNDREADS OF IP!?
Quote Originally Posted by lolaller View Post
Ip system was redone? so now if i play longer i get more ip? so if i make a custom game and use an autoclicker to walk around for hours on end i could make HUNDREADS OF IP!?
Pretty sure there's a limit.
They raped the system D= screwed around for a good hour and got less ip than an 11 minute game before the change.
Yeah server is unavailable, was so annoying that the store was down-.- i had just finished gettin 10 referals to lvl 10, meaning i cud get a tier 3 champ... oh btw ma.oki will def be 6.3k, all the new champs are except for trundle which was retarded, OK WE WONT MAKE ANOTHER 6.3K CHAMP, we'll make a new price range just to stop everyone qqing and we will never use that price range again. and by his abilities, since there is like 1-2 tier 3 tanks the next tank had to be tier 3.
Lvl 10 referrall? Dont they only have to be lvl 5?
Besides, they dun goofed with the ip system, Thing is, i would like my extra ip from lvl 1-10 and my extra 10 ip for playing a game !!! I want it neow!
Quote Originally Posted by kingcoolryan View Post
Lvl 10 referrall? Dont they only have to be lvl 5?
lol, my bad. I'm tired, ment lvl 5. I WANT MAOKAI RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the store still down?
No, its up! The new champ is awsome, gonna buy him with the referal thing soon.
Mai is so funnnnnnn. just played my first 2 games with him, stacking hp instead of resist lets me do shatloads of damage with my ult.
too bad he costs 6300
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us