My Hack Showoff

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
My Hack Showoff


Release it?
Quote Originally Posted by EM` View Post
Release it?
Already a mpgh pb hack out right now.
lol it doesnt work for me and alot of people.
Good job on it
Hope we will see more hacks from you ...
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Good job on it
Hope we will see more hacks from you ...
You will.

/2short
Good job /


Not get me something so I can edit my level.
Nice guy is nice.
Love to see more then D3D features in the future though.
Y'all 'bout to get nastied by the hack I've been helping Dave with.
Quote Originally Posted by scruffy2 View Post
Y'all 'bout to get nastied by the hack I've been helping Dave with.
:O
Nastied?
Oh snaps
I just hope its like a semi telekiller or opk, maybe a aimbot.
I participate.
Quote Originally Posted by SweatFear View Post
I just hope its like a semi telekiller or opk, maybe a aimbot.
No, it's not either of those....
Maybe no recoil/spread if we're lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkidut View Post
The fuk is that?
Lewks cewl, but kant tell.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
No, it's not either of those....
Maybe no recoil/spread if we're lucky...



The fuk is that?
Lewks cewl, but kant tell.
Bursts of bullets/weapon
[memory addrs asm].
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us