[Help] Reading USB gamepad Input

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Reading USB gamepad Input
Hey,

I have a USB gamepad wich i want to use in vb2008
Can someone help me with this?

thx
Search on google, or MSDN.
Already did...couldnt find anything
mmz...
i guess it was a case of tl;dr

I doesnt fucking work.
Help please
when i had a controller i was using Pinnacle Game Profiler, to connect the controller with the pc.. mouse = analog sticks
xpadder5.7

It costs money, but im sure you can find a crack somewhere.
None of those codes make sense

...I just need a code for vb2008 that shows me the input of the gamepad
Bump.

Bumping again for extra attention...
Quit bumping it. you should have realized it's a no go when I removed your last post, it's fairly clear that no-one here is going to answer your question so please, let the thread die. The alternative is me closing it.
Bumping again...
I warned you. Thread closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us