[Solved] I NEED HELP PLZZ!!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved] I NEED HELP PLZZ!!!
OMG GUYS,
I need help!
i cant play cf and i installed it 4 times now!
i even downloaded the new downloader 2 times and the setup!
i get this over and over again!!!

I really need help cause i cant play cf!
could it be my flashplayer or java or something!?
Plz help me people plz!!!!
Don't create double threads with the same content please, just post one and wait for replies.
i think i saw this b4
He posted this in two threads...
reinstall?
i think u must reinstall again
..
wow im sorry for u guys
u must be rlly retarded to tell me to reinstall
i hope u guys get better
Quote Originally Posted by propimp View Post
wow im sorry for u guys
u must be rlly retarded to tell me to reinstall
i hope u guys get better
Get better attitude if you want us to help you.
Turn off your anti virus and re-patch Cross Fire.
Quote Originally Posted by propimp View Post
wow im sorry for u guys
u must be rlly retarded to tell me to reinstall
i hope u guys get better
Tried to do what I said? On the other thread with the same thing?
And you call them retard, solve this by yourself, idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


Tried to do what I said? On the other thread with the same thing?
And you call them retard, solve this by yourself, idiot.
Agree , If you want help show some respect..
We can't help you right now. The new patch contains many bug. Only another patch could help you. We hope Z8Game will patch this soon.

◄ Closed ►
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us