MW2 Blue Tiger - M4A1 CQBR
I was looking at different mods and saw the AUG MW2 Blue Tiger.
It was good, don't get me wrong :]
But i grabbed the camouflage from the internet and did the same thing as XxJeroxX
Made it black instead of light blue.
Then i made it into a patter for Photoshop and put it on my beautiful M4A1 CQBR
Image :
I actually like this gun cuz it REALLY reminds me of MW2.
Virus Scan : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Credits : XxJeroxX (For the Black instead of Light blue Idea)
It was good, don't get me wrong :]
But i grabbed the camouflage from the internet and did the same thing as XxJeroxX
Made it black instead of light blue.
Then i made it into a patter for Photoshop and put it on my beautiful M4A1 CQBR
Image :

I actually like this gun cuz it REALLY reminds me of MW2.
Virus Scan : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Credits : XxJeroxX (For the Black instead of Light blue Idea)
M4A1-CQBR_Blue_Tiger.rar

