Fusion

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Fusion


Intro
Name:Jose
Intro:im not really good at writing walls of text about myself


All of this is from December until now
Signatures:



























Large Art: (two finished the rest are all incomplete)







Drawings:






Avatars:



Misc:


Influences:


Request format:
Request whatever way you want I mean there shouldn't be many anyway
That's a shitload of nice pictures.
I haven't been here for a long time to look at pictures.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
That's a shitload of nice pictures.
I haven't been here for a long time to look at pictures.
What? I am confuse...
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post


Intro
Name:Jose
Intro:im not really good at writing walls of text about myself


All of this is from December until now
Signatures:



























Large Art: (two finished the rest are all incomplete)







Drawings:






Avatars:



Misc:


Influences:


Request format:
Request whatever way you want I mean there shouldn't be many anyway
great,however you can get here you will find what what you wannt to findI!wholesale pearl necklaceⓘ
You Sure have talent
Yus, Liking it very much.
Cheap FIFA 15 Coins for good player!

Link:xyfifa.com
How the hell do people make this.
I really like da mass effect guy with cigarette, and the "5" with words in it.

Keep it up, good work
Hurr looks great : >
Nice work !
Wow looks really good! Keep up the good work.
i like it, looking to see more
I love the girl in the glasses picture. Very creative design
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us