trainer not working

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
trainer not working
when i use the trainer its greyed out and there are error messages that repeatedly pop up and whenever i close them they come back.


the error messages say:


"an error has occurred. =("

BTW this worked yesterday
Maybe just use the original console?
it wont work either
Quote Originally Posted by zeekond View Post
it wont work either
Sorry for the late reply! You could try Hell_Demons solution
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Grayed out buttons means the injection of the .dll failed.
You can create/open C:\VDC.txt with notepad to write commands into it if you use another injector.
or this solution from difip123
Quote Originally Posted by difip123 View Post
rofl just uninstall and reinstall the damn game and thats the fix for ya
.

I don't think its the similar problem as to yours saying "an error has occurred. =("
but might as well try it. Not to be mean or anything but try to search around finding a thread thats related to yours, it couldn't hurt. Hope this helped and good luck!

EDIT: I just got the same error you do and I found out that I had the boxes "run as administrator" and "run this program in compatibility mode for" checked, I un-checked both the boxes and wallah! It worked and ran without any errors. So try this if you have the same boxes checked as I had. Hope this worked!
THANKS! fixed the prob

just in time for double exp
Quote Originally Posted by zeekond View Post
THANKS! fixed the prob

just in time for double exp
You're welcome! Haha I unfortunately missed most but not all of the double exp. But man oh man the laghodessa spider battle + Double exp = 140k exp
Quote Originally Posted by ryanl69 View Post
You're welcome! Haha I unfortunately missed most but not all of the double exp. But man oh man the laghodessa spider battle + Double exp = 140k exp
do it on hero mode lol
There was a double exp thing -.-, fucking hell I MISSED IT UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
Quote Originally Posted by zeekond View Post
do it on hero mode lol
unfortunately I haven't been playing as often as I do but when I get the chance and able to do the battle on hero mode I sure will!

Quote Originally Posted by devase View Post
There was a double exp thing -.-, fucking hell I MISSED IT UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
haha well there will always be another double exp, just be patient !
haha
/tooshort
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?