Life time weapons

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
Life time weapons
I found the Lifetime hack for free
**********: 1-Click Webhosting

Instructions: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
1: Open hack
2: Start warrock but dont login (Only Name and pass insert)
3: Select the weapons for your account.
4: Login warrock / Select Server / Select item shop
5: Equip weapons and close hack
6: Have much much much much fun !!!
It worked !! tanks man
Wow I'll check out!

How? u got virus? how?
leecher
man stop leeching you'r a fucking leecher and that program dont work because warrock get a new udapter and dont leech noob
Srry for double post but can some1 answer my ?...
is it really a virus?
is it a virus or keylogger?
Ty it worked but i want RPG too
IS IT A FKING VIRUS?
Scan things before opening...
I wish I knew how. I have AVG 8.0 but I dont know how to scan with it
I'll post a virus scan, one sec.

Virus Scan= Unknown.. I'm not sure if it is a virus, i believe it's packed with the media, not sure though.
Scan taken on 24 May 2008 20:21:28 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found Generic_c.MRI
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found PUA.Packed.Themida
CPsecure Found BackDoor.W32.Shark.ru
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found W32/SDBot.GAV!worm
Ikarus Found Generic.Sdbot
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found W32/SDBot.BOIS
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found Sus/ComPack (probable variant)
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
Its a working hack
because the old hack didnt work
and there was an update is really work !!!!!
Okay, and btw if u can, help me on **********. I cant seem to get 4 letters with a cat ...
Nothing wrong with this file but always scan something before opening it
ok ns leecher it worked
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us