When you're doing a post or a thread and you close the tab or the webbrowser it just close =/ I lost a thread bcuz of that..Please put a msgbox like: "Do you really want to close?"
Anything plz =)
Most browsers usually have this feature to reopen recently closed tabs, look it up
Originally Posted by Alen
Most browsers usually have this feature to reopen recently closed tabs, look it up
Yes it open the recent tabs...But dont recover the text O.O
Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida
Yes it open the recent tabs...But dont recover the text O.O
I guess it depends on the browser then. Anyways yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a feature like that then
I guess that would be nice, find a plugin on vbulletin.org that checks for that.
Originally Posted by Dave84311
I guess that would be nice, find a plugin on vbulletin.org that checks for that.
I cant find it.. I dont even know the name of that =/
well its true and it would like help alot thats happened to me like 2 times!
well isnt this wrong place to post this thread?
and for an advise just copy you thread part by part if it is like really big if its just little like this one you just do it again if it closes or something.