Account Creator Needed!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Account Creator Needed!
Well, it appears as though i am permanently banned on my computer from making new Nexon IDs.

So, i am requesting that some nice person with 5 minutes to spare would use the name, password, and email i provide to make me an account

PS: If you do, I'll give you E-Cookies!

PSS: And E-Hugs!
Only someone who could be bothered constantly changing their i.p could do this.
Not IP Banned, MAC banned. If you know what a MAC Address is...

But i dunno how to change any o that shit, i just need someone with a few momentos to spare.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
Not IP Banned, MAC banned. If you know what a MAC Address is...

But i dunno how to change any o that shit, i just need someone with a few momentos to spare.
THey also ban ips as well as macro. I couldn't make accounts on my other pc via router. The mac/ip prevent you from making accounts. I don't think many people could be bothered changing both.
DUDE I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ONE FOR ME.
just one or how many? i can make u some
One, i have the account info. ID i want, PW for u to enter, Email. I just need a creator.
-snip-
nvm.
ill do it.

for a fee
i thought nexon cant ban mac adresss???only ip guess i was wrong
How hard is it to get an ip changer
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
How hard is it to get an ip changer
im guessing very hard for him lol.he doesnt know the power of google yet
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?