ExclamationPTC site HELP!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
PTC site HELP!
Hello everyone for those of you who don't know what a PTC site is:

A PTC (Pay To Click) site plays you when you view their ads for thirty secouns you get paid a very small amout (0.0005 to 0.02)

What I am looking for is a hack that will increase my income by a lot:
I want to change the value of money I have pretty much.
I am a newbie to programing so I cant make my own program SO I was hoping you people could find a program (if such exists) for me or build one for me!
The reason I have to gain more income is so I can cash out and make around 2000 dollars to help finish funding the computer Im building!

All contributions are greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Well in order to do that you would have to hack into the PTC databases and change the value of USERID CASH or whatever. And this is possible but it's illegal so no one will be able to help you out here.
Lol true maybe i can make a a auto refresher after 40 sec it refreshes
i know its illeagal but, are there and tutorials that will be able to help me learn how to do this?
You shouldn't do this.
I dont think its possible.
Maybe it its, but it will get noticed right ?
Then they disable your account and probably report your ip ^^^
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us