Request: Buying Extremely High LvL CA account.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Request: Buying Extremely High LvL CA account.
Ok Guys,

Yes i know its not the right section but the marketplace is almost dead as me. i am buying a CA account that is a very high rank at least MAJ+ i dont care bout GP or NX, Perms etc, just the rank. i am willing to pay a good price for an account $200-$300.

Thanks, mods/minions please dont move or close/delete.

at least leave for 24 hours. thanks.
/moved to market place with 24 Redirect
Wow 200 for Major with no perms or anything.
Hmmm...
@SmartAlley has one.
Im willing to pay.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Im willing to pay.
I got a MAJ3 30% male character

Perms:

Assault Riffles:
Ak-47 (GP Version)
M416-CQB
FAMAS G2
M417 Combat

SMG's:
P90TR

Sniper Rifle:
M110 SASS

Machine Gun
MG36

Pistols:
K5SD
M1911 Knight's

Shotgun:
M4 Super 90

Another guns are:
G36C 112 days (and running)
Sopmod (7 days)
and more guns I dont remember

Kamara for 90 days
Sadan for 30 days

And stuff like med kits, Mini gun, assorted stuff I cant remember but there are tons on the inbox waiting to be activated.

150K GP
0 NX
Gold Nx Rank.

Im missing only a bolt action sniper for perm to be the perfect account.

how much you willing to pay ?

Im planning to buy an LTC2 account from a friend

@David
@Stevenom
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


I got a MAJ3 30% male character

Perms:

Assault Riffles:
Ak-47 (GP Version)
M416-CQB
FAMAS G2
M417 Combat

SMG's:
P90TR

Sniper Rifle:
M110 SASS

Machine Gun
MG36

Pistols:
K5SD
M1911 Knight's

Shotgun:
M4 Super 90

Another guns are:
G36C 112 days (and running)
Sopmod (7 days)
and more guns I dont remember

Kamara for 90 days
Sadan for 30 days

And stuff like med kits, Mini gun, assorted stuff I cant remember but there are tons on the inbox waiting to be activated.

150K GP
0 NX
Gold Nx Rank.

Im missing only a bolt action sniper for perm to be the perfect account.

how much you willing to pay ?

Im planning to buy an LTC2 account from a friend

@David
@Stevenom
@David will pay.
I've bought some things with him before.
You can trust.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

@David will pay.
I've bought some things with him before.
You can trust.
I can trust him with no problem
But how much he will be able to pay
I dont want less than 300
I have a 1LT2, I'll sell it for cheaper since it's not the rank you want. Like $80-$100
Rip, off ^^^

Im selling my 2lt For 5 Bucks
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?