SolvedHow to load mods?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to load mods?
I want to load mods. I've DL'd *******Loader from this site, from their site, but nothing working.

I open the loader, and I attempt to open Black Ops by clicking "open Black Ops". Nothing.

But that's O.K., because I'll just open it manually. But right when its opened, the loader closes.

Running things as admin doesn't work either.

Are there any other Black Ops loaders? Any in development?

Thanks.
Ur supose to put the maps folder into the mod folder and then run itsmodloader and yeah.
It's supposed to close. When it does, you just go into private match and click "Start Match" whenever you're ready. /solved.
download the newest version from that other site and run it (outside links are disallowed...w)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us