Bypass

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Bypass
Are there any tuts out there how to bypass a game, thats the only thing I have to learn yet to make big hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
Are there any tuts out there how to bypass a game, thats the only thing I have to learn yet to make big hacks.
Often you don't need a bypass to hack a game, I know I've never needed a bypass, but if you do need one, I believe that there was a tutorial a few pages back on how to bypass hackschield.

What hacks are you trying to make and for what game?
Later I want to make crossfire hacks so need to bypass xtrap, but because that is hard I am first trying to bypass warrock ( you need to for some features ), but really dont know how this works :S
I've never bypassed a game myself, but I have been studying how to for a while. I think the best way to practice removing Hack protection like PB, is to get a good test case, something with PB, but that isn't packed so it's easy to only focus on hack protection, then you literally have to go through and reverse the checks and find a way to patch them where the game still runs.

There's a lot more information on PB the HS I know, so that's a good thing, but you might have to look around on different forums. In most cases it's simply possible to build hacks that are undetected rather then ship your bypass along with your hack, which could mean your bypass gets detected more quickly.
How bout u just write undetected code instead of patching antihacks =3
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
How bout u just write undetected code instead of patching antihacks =3
jw.... what makes code undetected? Is there a specific way to write it?
Quote Originally Posted by mookamoka3 View Post
jw.... what makes code undetected? Is there a specific way to write it?
it's safe to assume that anticheats detect the normal jmp address hook by now, so find other methods
I think xtrap just blocks everything, thats why I want to learn how to bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
I think xtrap just blocks everything, thats why I want to learn how to bypass.
What are you trying to do?
Hook Directx? Patch Bytes?
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


What are you trying to do?
Hook Directx? Patch Bytes?
My guess would be make an leeched / base work and he read something like "Make your own bypass, I don't give one" in the readme, Judging by his typing skills.

Anyways, How about you get an actual Cpp book instead .
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post


My guess would be make an leeched / base work and he read something like "Make your own bypass, I don't give one" in the readme, Judging by his typing skills.

Anyways, How about you get an actual Cpp book instead .
I learned my c++, but in the books I read they dont talk about bypasses.
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
I learned my c++, but in the books I read they dont talk about bypasses.
Well Duh..
You dont learn C++ to Make Bypasses
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
I learned my c++, but in the books I read they dont talk about bypasses.
you know c++ wasn't made for hackers right... o.O
My suggestion to you would look for scan patterns. You can JMP,JNZ some of these scan patterns to true values.

Other methods would be hooking 10+bytes into the module and seeing how that works out.

I do know xtrap uses a heartbeat and other scan methods on strings and module changes.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?