0 Min KICK!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
0 Min KICK!!
Is there anyway to stop or reduce getting 0 min kicks

also do u always get 0 min kicks with c++ or is it just VB6
I think theyr those ASM hacks (Unlimited ammo and anti kick as an example) which cause kicks. In this case, programming language shouldn't matter. I haven't tried vb6 for looooong time so I dont know if theres something more detected than module (which can cause kick).

To avoid being kicked for 0 min don't use ASM hacks, too old bypass and keep your punkbuster updated (there are more things that causes these kicks, but these are most common from those).

If you want to hack and not get kicked for 0 min, you need to make bypass, I'm afraid (I'm pretty sure noping addresses with vb6 won't do it). There may be some firewall tricks that bypasses the kicks, but pb patches these pretty fast and I'm not really into them anyway.
you need to detour, only possible in d3ds, maybe C++ (not sure though...) ^^
Well technically, its possible in all of the programming languages, or any of them that can import the WriteProcessMemory API call(or anything similar). However I'm not sure if languages such as VB have anything related to the Microsoft Detour libs\headers.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us