Siggy Picture

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Siggy Picture
My modding team Presidential Modding needs a siggy pic

something both a mix of Canadian and American

Needs to say Presidential Modding on it

make it look good (obviously)

thanks in advance

whoever can do this i will owe many favors
Maybe moving this into like...maybe a graphics department idk.
Favors?
Everything has a price :/

I could work on it... For something...
Quote Originally Posted by simonheros View Post
Favors?
Everything has a price :/

I could work on it... For something...
What do you want? Maybe you want in the team or something?
Quote Originally Posted by simonheros View Post
Favors?
Everything has a price :/

I could work on it... For something...
GP GIFTS IN CA
Quote Originally Posted by simonheros View Post
Favors?
Everything has a price :/

I could work on it... For something...
Fuck you.
You do requests out of kindness, not because you want something for it.
Get a fucking life and get the fuck out of my section you motherfucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by ToXiiC VaPoRz View Post


What do you want? Maybe you want in the team or something?
Don't give that ****** anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post
My modding team Presidential Modding needs a siggy pic

something both a mix of Canadian and American

Needs to say Presidential Modding on it

make it look good (obviously)

thanks in advance

whoever can do this i will owe many favors
FORMAT FORMAT FORMAT
Oh alright lol thanks hey dick? That sounds bad but do to have time to make one?
Quote Originally Posted by ToXiiC VaPoRz View Post
Oh alright lol thanks hey dick? That sounds bad but do to have time to make one?
Yeah I have, I have a lot of time, but will I make one? No.
I don't do requests.
If I think that you deserve a gift of me, then you will get one.

At the moment, nobody fucking deserves a gift.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?