[Question]Application allowed?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[Question]Application allowed?
Hey guys, im in the middle of creating a Facebook Wall Flooder..
Im just wondering if im allowed to release it here?


I know programs that login are not allowed, but its no Obf. So the minions are & can have my permission to decompile it ( Even thou thats what happens with every release )

Please comment back, so i know weather or not to release it!

P.S - im trying to get approvel of my website so i can put all my programs etc on there!
At this stage I can't see a problem with it, I'll have to talk to NG/Dave though for confirmation.

Oh, in the future please just PM me questions like this, since it only concerns staff and it'll just result in a spamthread otherwise. I'll close the thread for now and PM you the response soon!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?